Parks and rec commissioner neeed in S'side

The Sunnyside Parks and Recreation Department has one opening for a parks and rec commissioner.

Commissioners meet once per month on the third Wednesday of each month.

Applications to serve as a local parks and rec commissioner are available at the parks and rec office (818 E. Edison Ave.).


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment