Breaking News: Granger Place Conoco robbed

No voting ballot? Notify auditor

Voters who haven't received their ballots in the mail for the General Election should call the Yakima County Auditor's office.

According to Diana Soules, election manager, voters should have received their ballots in the mail by Oct. 28.

"If they haven't, they should be calling us," she said.

If a voter loses or damages a ballot in the voting process, a replacement ballot can be requested by phoning the auditor's office at 509-574-1340.



Comments are subject to moderator review and may not appear immediately on the site.

Please read our commenting policy before posting.

Any comment violating the site's commenting guidelines will be removed and the user could be banned from the site.

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment