0

Electrical short found to be source of G'view fire

GRANDVIEW - Following an investigation which concluded yesterday, a fire that left six Grandview residents homeless this past Saturday was caused by a shorted-out electrical wire, said Grandview Fire Chief Pat Mason.

The house fire at 411 Ave. E started this past Saturday evening in an enclosed back porch area.

The house, valued at $80,000, was declared a total loss.

Comments

Comments are subject to moderator review and may not appear immediately on the site.

Please read our commenting policy before posting.

Any comment violating the site's commenting guidelines will be removed and the user could be banned from the site.

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment