As of Friday, February 7, 2014
Monday February 10, 2014 at Sunnyside Law & Justice Center, 6:30 p.m.
I. Unscheduled appearances by citizens.
II. Consent Agenda:
1) Approve minutes of the Jan. 27 and Feb. 3, 2014 Regular Meeting.
2) Approve minutes of the Feb. 3, 2014 meetings.
B. Claim Vouchers:
1) Approve claim vouchers 81864 through 81950 and wire transfers as listed for the period ending February 10, 2014, in the amount of $195,778.62.
C. Payroll Vouchers
1) Approve payroll and vendor vouchers 117853 through 117878, payroll direct deposits 23483 through 23572 and payroll vendor ACH 1750 through 1757 in the amount of $449,179.74 dated January 31, 2014.
D. Certification Acceptance Services
1) Consider resolution approving agreement for Certification Acceptance Services and designating Yakima County as the certified agency for utilization of federal funding for the Sixth Street Improvements, Decatur Avenue to North Avenue Project.
E. Clinical/Field Affiliation Agreement
1) Consider resolution authorizing the City Manager and Fire Chief to enter into an agreement with the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics EMS Learning Resource Center.
F. Professional Services Agreements – Tourism Promotion Services
1) Consider a resolution authorizing professional services agreement with Sunnyside Chamber of Commerce for tourism promotion services.
2) Consider a resolution authorizing professional services agreement with Miss Sunnyside Committee for tourism promotion services.
G. Gang Prevention and Intervention Agreement
1) Consider approval of the Gang Prevention and Intervention Agreement between the City of Sunnyside and Educational Service District 105.
H. Sunnyside Arts Commission
1) Selection of primary delegate to the Sunnyside Arts Commission.
I. Civil Service Commission
1) Approve resolution thanking Ms. Penny Ross for her service to the Sunnyside Civil Service Commission.
III. Active Agenda:
A. Amend SMC 2.20 & 2.28
Consider adoption of ordinance amending SMC 2.20 & 2.28 regarding Civil Service.
B. Six-Year Transportation Improvement Program
1) Public Hearing
2) Consider resolution amending the Six-Year Transportation Improvement Program for the years 2014 through 2019.
C. Facilities Improvement Mea-sure
Consider resolution approving Facilities Improvement Measures with McKinstry.
D. Lodging Tax Advisory Committee
Receive report from the Lodging Tax Advisory Committee regarding tourism promotion services.
E. Water/Sewer Rate Study – Discussion Only.