January 31, 2014
1954: Jim Kreuger and Bob Milroy (L-R) enjoy their engineering venture, consisting of three train engines, 12 cars and numerous switching points. The duo shared their love of electric trains in the Milroy family basement on Emerald Road near Sunnyside.
Stories this photo appears in:
Mr. and Mrs. Dunnington of Mabton were named best dressed couple at Sunnyside’s masquerade dance, held at the Moose lodge.