...WIND ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 AM MST SUNDAY...
* IMPACTS/TIMING...Windy conditions will continue into the
overnight hours tonight. Two periods of strong Winds are
expected. Period one is expected now through Sunset with a
second surge of winds from 10 PM through 3 AM. Strong crosswinds
are expected, especially along West-East routes. Those driving
high profile vehicles, light semis and vehicles pulling a
trailer will experience difficult driving conditions.
* WINDS...Southwest winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 45 mph are
* LOCATIONS...Winds are expected to be strongest for the Arco
Desert and INL, including Highways 20 and 26 and Interstate 15
from Idaho Falls north to around Dubois.
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM MST THIS EVENING...
The National Weather Service in Pocatello has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect until 6 PM MST this evening.
* IMPACTS/TIMING...Strong winds are increasing along the
Interstate travel routes this morning and will continue through
6 PM MST this evening.
* WINDS...West-southwest winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 45
* LOCATIONS...Interstate 84 and 86 between Burley and Pocatello.
Interstate 84 from Sublette to the Interstate 84 and 86
junction. Strong winds are not real widespread but are becoming
strong along the Interstate corridors.