...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 PM MDT THIS EVENING...
* IMPACTS/TIMING...Strong gusty winds will continue across the
Snake River Plain into the early evening hours creating
difficult driving conditions, particularly for high profile
* WINDS...Southwest winds increasing to 30 to 35 mph in the
afternoon with gusts up to 45 mph at times.
* LOCATIONS...Snake River Plain including INL and the Interstate
86 and 15 corridor from Raft River to Pocatello and northward
through Idaho Falls.
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM MST THIS EVENING...
The National Weather Service in Pocatello has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect until 6 PM MST this evening.
* IMPACTS/TIMING...Strong winds are increasing along the
Interstate travel routes this morning and will continue through
6 PM MST this evening.
* WINDS...West-southwest winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 45
* LOCATIONS...Interstate 84 and 86 between Burley and Pocatello.
Interstate 84 from Sublette to the Interstate 84 and 86
junction. Strong winds are not real widespread but are becoming
strong along the Interstate corridors.