- Freezing Fog Advisory for Lost River, Pashimeroi County, Idaho
- Freezing Fog Advisory issued December 14 at 2:29AM MST until December 14 at 11:00AM MST by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 1:29 a.m.
- Expires: Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 10 a.m.
...FREEZING FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 AM MST THIS MORNING...
The National Weather Service in Pocatello has issued a Freezing
Fog Advisory, which is in effect until 11 AM MST this morning.
* WHAT...Areas of Dense Freezing Fog with Visibility near zero at
* WHERE...Interstate 15 from Pocatello to Montana, Highway 20 from
Idaho Falls to Montana, Highway 26 from Idaho Falls to Swan
Valley, Highway 33 from Idaho Falls to Driggs and Victor.
Interstate 86 from Raft River to Pocatello.
* WHEN...Now through 11 AM MST this Morning.
* IMPACTS...Visibility will be significantly reduced. Slick spots
may form on roads, especially on bridges.