- High Wind Warning for Greater Portland Metro Area County, Oregon
- High Wind Warning issued January 03 at 12:38PM PST until January 04 at 6:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 12:38 p.m.
- Expires: Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 6 a.m.
...HIGH WIND WARNING NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM PST THURSDAY...
* WINDS...East 30 to 50 mph with gusts up to 75 mph. The
windiest locations, including Crown Point, may experience
gusts 80 to 90 mph.
* TIMING...Through tonight.
* IMPACTS...Downed trees and branches may result in power
disruptions. Travel may become difficult along the Interstate 84
and Highway 14 corridors, especially for high profile vehicles.