...HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON PST TODAY...
* WIND...Southeast winds of 20 to 40 mph with gusts 55 to 60 mph
* SOME AFFECTED LOCATIONS...Whidbey Island, Camano Island, Port
Townsend, the San Juan Islands, Anacortes, Mount Vernon,
Bellingham, Cherry Point, and Ferndale.
* TIMING...Winds will peak around daybreak today.
* IMPACTS...Tree damage and some power outages are likely. Use
caution while driving, especially at night as trees or limbs
obstructing roadways may not be visible.
...HIGH WIND WARNING NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM PST THURSDAY...
* WINDS...East 30 to 50 mph with gusts up to 75 mph. The
windiest locations, including Crown Point, may experience
gusts 80 to 90 mph.
* TIMING...Through tonight.
* IMPACTS...Downed trees and branches may result in power
disruptions. Travel may become difficult along the Interstate 84
and Highway 14 corridors, especially for high profile vehicles.